26 September 2008

Resco




We found a dog. Chiara and I went to go see a new tourist attraction; an old farm house that apparently had 2,000 year old mosaics underneath it. Long story short we found this little guy. I was hesitant but he now lives with us in Aci Castello. When I first say him I said he was such a rascal. Chiara liked the name and well now his name is "Resco." He is so sicilian though. The first time we saw him there was a van leaving the property and he ran after the van trying to bite the bumper off. On a good note he is very intellegent and well aware of his surroundings. Sometimes in his own world like me but Id rather have a curious, happy dog than a pain in the ass. I think he is around 7 months right now. He gets his next vaccine on Oct 4. And in case you didnt know...of course they make pasta for dogs in italy. Classic!!!

No comments: